Monday, June 04, 2007

You think you got troubles at work?

You have got to be kidding me? All of this over called "balls and strikes" which you can never win because the strike zone is subjective...but I digress. I give the guy an A+ for originality when he uses the Caddyshack move. This just makes me chuckle all day long. FYI..if you click the big play button in the middle once and then the play button on the bottom lefthand corner of the screen once, the clip will play in this window without taking you to YouTube.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

AUTHOR: Todd Nelson TITLE: You think you got troubles at work? DATE: 6/04/2007 11:17:00 PM ----- BODY:
You have got to be kidding me? All of this over called "balls and strikes" which you can never win because the strike zone is subjective...but I digress. I give the guy an A+ for originality when he uses the Caddyshack move. This just makes me chuckle all day long. FYI..if you click the big play button in the middle once and then the play button on the bottom lefthand corner of the screen once, the clip will play in this window without taking you to YouTube.
--------